Morgan 4/4, the first 75 years.
At the core of Morgan motoring lies the Morgan 4/4. It is the great grandparent of the rest of the ’traditional’ Morgan range. Representing the best of the traditional British sports car, it combines modern performance and reliability with iconic styling that recalls a golden age of motoring. In this fascinating and in-depth account, Michael Palmer examines the car’s history, design, development and manufacture.
Topics covered include:
- Complete history of all Morgan 4/4 models
- Technical details for main engine types, and specification sheets for each model
- The involvement of three generations of the Morgan family in the development of the 4/4
- Examines the car’s competition heritage and performance
- Features accounts of 4/4 owners’ experiences, and their photos
Een gedetailleerd overzicht van het ontwerp, ontwikkeling en productie proces van de Morgan 4/4 sport wagen.
Engels, hardcover, 2011-2020, 192 pagina’s, Michael Palmer.