Volkswagen T4, Transporter, Caravelle, Multivan, Camper and EuroVan, 1990-2003.
Here, Volkswagen enthusiast and prolific author Richard Copping examines, for the first time, the complete story of the T4 from the Transporter concept originated forty years before its presence at VW’s Hanover factory, through its development period and full production life.
Topics covered include:Â
– Background story 1949-1990
– Design concept to production in the 1980s
– Full analysis of the T4’s specifications
– Face-lifted Caravelles and Multivans from 1996 onwards
– Petrol- and diesel-aspirated engines including the VR6, V6 and 2.5 litre TDI
– The T4 story in the USA – the EuroVan
– Camping conversions
Engelstalig, hardcover, 208 pagina’s, 2013, kleuren fotografie, ongeveer 300 foto’s.