Bugatti 57 The Last French Bugatti. enlarged & revised edition 2003.
The concise history of the Bugatti Type 57, 57S, 64 & 101.
The magnificent Type 57 was the final flowering of the genius of Ettore and Jean Bugatti, and the last truly new model from Molsheim, France.
Packed with over 300 images – mostly contemporary – this book is recognised as THE standard reference on the 57 and its close relatives.
- The book of the Bugatti 57 and its derivitives.
- Over 300 fascinating and mainly period images portray all of these Bugatti models
- See the work of many great coachbuilders
- So successful was the Type 57 that it accounts for 10% of all Bugatti production.
- The last Bugattis built in France
- Written and compiled by an authority on the marque
- Includes the story of the ill-fated postwar Type 101
- Author’s royalties donated to the Bugatti Trust
- High quality artpaper production
Engels, hardcover, 2003, 240 pagina’s, Barrie Price.
ISBN 1901295664. (2003 edition)
EAN 9781901295665. (2003 edition)
ISBN/EAN 9781845848712. (2016 reprint)