Saab Cars, the complete story.
Het SAAB-boek wat in uw boekenkast niet mag ontbreken, geschreven door Lance Cole.
Alle ins en outs op een rij in een boek vanaf 1947 tot 2012.
A landmark new history from internationally known Saab aficionado Lance Cole, Saab Cars – The Complete Story offers a detailed insight into the company’s story, from the prototype UrSaab in 1947 to the end of production in 2012. It is a fitting tribute to the spirit and ethos of Saab design and engineering.
– Explains in detail the design and engineering history of Saab’s pioneering work in aerodynamics, form, function and safety
– Investigates the history and founding of Saab, and the roots of its advanced aerodynamic knowledge from the company’s origins as an aircraft manufacturer
– Provides in-depth analysis of Saab’s cars and their engineering and design features
– Profiles key figures in Saab’s manufacturing and rallying success
– Charts the days of the ‘Save Saab’ campaign and the battle to survive, and the events that led to the company’s demise
– Includes recollections from Saab workers and those on the factory floor
– Stunning visual coverage of the Saab models, with rare archive images and design sketches
Engelstalig, hardcover, 2012, 2020, 272 pagina’s, Lance Cole.