Rover 75 and MG ZT the complete story.
From the moment of its launch in 1998, the Rover 75 caught the public’s imagination. Here, at last, was a car that felt like traditional Rovers and had been designed in Britain. Rover 75 and MG ZT charts the evolution of the models from the early 1990 onwards including full production histories and comprehensive specification details.
Topics covered include:
– The development and production of the Rover 75 under BMW in the 1990s
– Becoming the MG Rover Group – from BMW to Phoenix Venture Holdings
– Expanding the Rover 75 with Longbridge Rover Saloons and Tourers
– The MG models of the new millennium – the ZT and ZT-T
– Monogram 75, the five-millionth Rover
– A facelift for the cars with the new V8 engines
– Moving production to China and the end of the MG Rover Group
English, hardcover, 2014, 208 pages, James Taylor.