Porsche Legends Die Rennsport-Ikonen aus Zuffenhausen / The racing icons from Zuffenhausen.
Motorsport legends: Porsche racing cars in the spotlight
Porsche and motorsport always belonged together – so you could think. But in fact, private persons were the first to be successful with their 356s on the racing tracks. The Porsche 550 Spyder from the 1950s was the first racing car manufactured at the plant – and achieved great successes right from the beginning!
Star photographer René Staud’s illustrated book is a monument to the highspeed icons from Zuffenhausen – to the ultimate best of Porsche racing cars:
- Porsche motor racing: The greatest racing sport legends from Zuffenhausen
- Large-format Porsche illustrated book with 200 spectacular photos
- The ideal gift for Porsche fans and racing sport enthusiasts
- All racing cars perfectly staged by star photographer René Staud
- With background information and technical data on each of the Porsche models
René Staud and Porsche – a dream team of automobile photography. Groot formaat boek!
Engels / Duits, hardcovr, 2022, 242 pagina’s, 168 illustraties, René Staud. Delius Klasing.