Land Rover Military One-Tonne
A fully illustrated history of the Land Rover 101 One-Tonne – the forward-control military vehicle developed as a gun tractor for the British Army, in production from 1975-1978. Including specification guides, production histories and original photography, Land Rover Military One-Tonne is an essential guide to these small yet powerful 4 x 4 vehicles.
– Design and protypes, from 6-cylinder to V8 and the abandoned powered-axle trailers.
– The 101 in British military service between 1975 and 1998, including home and overseas deployments.
– The 101 variants – ambulances, Rapier tractors, hard-bodied versions for electronic warfare and special field conversions.
– Sales to overseas military authorities.
– Advice on buying and owning a 101 today.
English, softcover, 160 pages, 2015, James Taylor.