Ducati Desmodue, The complete story from the Pantah to Scrambler.
A definitive account of the popular Ducati Desmodue – the reliable, affordable, high-performance motorcycle range that boasts one of the most successful Italian motorcycles of all time, the Ducati Monster, and is still in development today.
Including full production histories, comprehensive specification details and owners’ experiences, this new book covers:
– A history of Ducati and the rise of the brand in the 1970s
– Grand Prix racing with Fabio Taglioni’s desmodromic valve engine design
– The world-beating TT2 and TT1 racers
– Ducati’s virtual swansong and the Cagiva takeover
– The best-selling Ducati Monster – the ‘naked’ desmo twin
– The Desmodue 900SS and the SportClassic range
– Racing today, the new Ducati Scrambler and the future for Desmodue motorcycles
Engels talig, hardcover, 176 pagina’s, 2015, Greg Pullen.