BMW ’02 restoration guide.
Restore it right the first time! This information-packed guide provides all the information you need to restore your prized BMW. Covers the 1600 to 2002 turbo models produced from the sixties through to the mid seventies. Detailed information on restoring bodywork, engine & trim, etc., plus production changes, paint schemes & history by Mike Macartney.
- model by model guide to changes in production.
- guide to buying a car to restore.
- restoration of transmission, steering and suspension.
- working on the bodywork and replacing rusted panels.
- advice on rebuilding engines on all ’02 models.
- details of all the period accessories fitted to ’02s.
- competition tuning and modifications.
Engels, paperback, 1998, 224 pagina’s, Mike Macartney.