Reliant Three-Wheelers, the complete story.
Despite a reputation for being eccentric and dangerous, Reliant three-wheelers are ever-present in the classic car scene and are now seen as icons of British popular culture. Reliant Three-Wheelers – The Complete Story charts the development of these much-loved cars from 1935 onwards.
– Origins of Reliant and the girder fork Light Delivery Van in the 1930s
– Post-war passenger cars and the groundbreaking fibreglass body of the Mark 3 Regal
– Development and production of the Regal, Robin, Bond Bug and Rialto
– Reliant under new ownership and the redesigned BN Robins
– Reliant three-wheelers in popular culture
– The Reliant Owners’ Club
Engels, hardcover, 2015, 176 pagina’s, John Wilson-Hall.