Peugeot 205 the complete story.
A definitive guide to the Peugeot 205, the unassuming car that saved Peugeot in the 1980s and went on to become a rally-winning legend. With technical specification details and a full production history from 1983-1999, Peugeot 205 – The Complete Story is an ideal resource for enthusiasts of the car that is now considered an automotive classic.
With some previously unseen photographs, the book covers:Â
– The M24 project – the genesis of the 205
– The legendary 1.6 and 1.9 GTI models
– Rallying success for the Peugeot Talbot Sport 205 T16, including two wins at the World Rally Championships
– The popular CTI convertibles and other special editions
– Advice on buying, maintaining and modifying 205s today
– An exclusive interview with rallying legend Ari Vatanen
Foreword by Ari Vatanen.
English, hardcover, 192 pages, 2015, Adam Sloman