The Lambretta Bible, all models built in Italy, 1947-1971.
* Complete model history for each Italian machine
* New, previously unpublished photographs
* Frame number information
* Anecdotal information (where relevant)
* 1960s British dealer specials covered
* Coverage of specially prepared machines from Lambretta Concessionaires
* Full machine specifications and production changes
* Paint code information included
* Publicity & promotional material used where relevant
* Detailed information from dealer special staff and Lambretta Concessionaires staff
An in-depth look at one of the world’s greatest scooter marques, including detailed information on the main Italian-built models, the Lambretta Concessionaires machines and British dealer specials.
An in-depth look at the world’s finest scooter, from the Model A to the GP 200. The Lambretta story doesn’t end there though, with the focus moving onto machines prepared and built by Lambretta Concessionaires. The book ends with a look at the main British dealer specials of the 1960s.
Models covered: Model A, Model B, Model C, LC 125, Model D – 125, LD 125, Model E, Model F, LD 125 Electric Start, Model D 150, LD 150, LD 150 Electric Start, TV 175 (Series 1), Li 125 (Series 1), Li 150 (Series 1), TV 175 (Series 2), Li 125 (Series 2), Li 150 (Series 2), Li 125 (Series 3), Li 150 (Series 3), TV 175 (Series 3), TV 200, Li 125 (Series 4), Cento, J125 (3 Speed), J50 , Li 150 Special, Li 125 Special, SX 150, J125 (4 Speed), SX 200, J50 De Luxe, Lui 50C, Lui 50CL, Vega 75S, Cometa 75SL, GP 125, GP 150, GP 200, J 50 Special.
Engels, hardcover, 2013, 160 pages, Pete Davies.