The Lamborghini Miura bible.
- A complete factory chassis register of all Miuras
- Includes period factory images covering original production
- Exclusive interviews with the car’s designers granted specially for this book
- Specially commissioned studio photography
- Access to information from a world-renowned restoration facility that specializes in Miuras
- The author has owned, maintained and restored five Miuras
- Features current interviews with former factory employees involved in the production of the Miura
- Unique contributions from Miura owners, exclusive to this book
- The result of twenty years dedicated research by the author, considered by his peers a worldwide authority on the model.
The FIRST book on the Lamborghini Miura to be published in the past twenty six years â€“ and enthusiasts agree it is long overdue. Written by a world-renowned authority on the subject, featuring, among other things, a never-before-published factory chassis production register, technical illustrations, studio-supplied images and exclusive interviews with the designers of the car: this is essential reading for any Lamborghini fan.
Named after the Spanish ranch famed for its ferocious bulls, the Lamborghini Miura’s flamboyance and engineering wowed the public when it was unveiled in the mid-sixties. Yet despite its devoted following, there has been no authoritative publication on the car for over a quarter of a century … until now. Written by a world-renowned authority on the subject “who has himself owned, maintained and restored five Miuras“ this unique book features everything the enthusiast would want, from a specially commissioned studio shoot capturing the historic homologation prototype USA Miura SV, to production statistics, specification information, paint charts, and much more. With over 400 photographs and illustrations, this is the definitive guide to an iconic supercar.
Additional Information models covered:
- Miura P400
- Miura P400S
- Miura P400SV
- Miura specials (factory modified Miuras)
- Period covered: 1963-present.
Engels, hardcover, 2009, 272 pagina’s, 400 illustraties, Joe Sackey.