Jaguar F-Type, The Complete Story.
This book tells the fascinating, and sometimes frustrating, story of the journey from the iconic Jaguar E-type to its successor, the F-type.
With nearly 300 colour photographs it:
- Documents the evolution of the F-type from the Pininfarina XJ Spider through Jaguar’s own XJ41/42, XX and XK180
- Reviews the whole range of F-type convertible and coupe models
- Discusses the wild Project 7 and the latest turbo-charged four-cylinder cars
- Includes the special vehicles produced for Team Sky and Bloodhound SSC
- Contains a useful chapter on buying an F-type
- Considers the F-type’s future in a changing automotive world
Engels, hardcover, 2020, 192 pagina’s, Andrew Noakes.