Ford Consul, Zephyr and Zodiac
This re-issue of Ford Consul, Zephyr and Zodiac tells the complete story of a vitally important range of Ford family cars. From 1950, when the first of these entirely new cars was introduced, and for more than twenty years after that, the range set engineering, styling and marketing standards that Ford’s rivals always struggled to match.
This detailed narrative covers the complete history of these versatile machines, and of the first Granadas which took over in 1971. Not only is this the technical story of these cars, but also that of the people and the world events that effected their careers.
Topics covered include:Â
– Full history of all Consul, Zephyr and Zodiac models
– Details of the cars’ motorsport careers
– Rarely seen details of engineering innovations
– Special feature panels on key personalities
– Ford facilities and technical innovations
– Full specifications for each model
Re-issue 19 October 2015 First published 2007
English, hardcover, 192 pages, 2015, Graham Robson.